Organised work.
Thoughtful solutions.
I'm Dipankar Baruah — a commerce graduate with experience in administration, operations, documentation and digital tools. I enjoy making everyday work clearer, smoother and more effective.
Professional mindset.
Practical execution.
I bring together a commerce background, hands-on coordination experience and an interest in technology to help teams get important work done.
I am a B.Com graduate with experience supporting office operations, staff coordination, documentation and record management. I value accuracy, punctuality and clear communication.
Alongside administrative work, I have practical experience with website management, basic coding and everyday digital tools. I'm comfortable learning new systems and looking for ways to improve a process.
I communicate in English, Hindi and Assamese, and enjoy working with people toward a shared goal.
Experience that
keeps me learning.
Roles that have helped me build practical skills in coordination, service, reporting and day-to-day operations.
Superintendent
NavarupantarSupported day-to-day home administration, documentation, record management, staff coordination and essential reporting.
Assistant Officer
Bajaj FinservWorked across follow-ups, reporting, coordination, milestone tracking and deadline-oriented operational tasks.
Education & milestones.
A steady academic record across commerce and general studies.
B.Com (Graduation)
Dibrugarh University · Doomdooma College
Higher Secondary
AHSEC · Doomdooma College
HSLC
SEBA · Chah Mazdoor Central High School
Skills built for real-world work.
A practical mix of administrative strengths and digital skills, applied with a focus on clarity and reliability.
Office administration
Daily operations, scheduling, coordination and follow-through.
Documentation
Organised records, filing, data handling and report preparation.
MS Office & Excel
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, spreadsheets and data entry.
Web & basic coding
HTML, CSS, basic JavaScript and website updates.
Website management
Content updates, Blogger/CMS tools and SEO basics.
Communication
English, Hindi and Assamese; collaboration and team support.
Let's make good work happen.
Have an opportunity, project or professional enquiry? I'd be happy to hear from you.